Academic Integrity Charter13 أغسطس، 2021 2021-12-17 17:28
Academic Integrity Charter
Academic Integrity Charter
Academic integrity is one of the duties that everyone must adhere to, and it is expected of all visitors to theInsistence and Ambition Training Center website. Academic values are based on the concept of honesty, honesty, perseverance and respect for the intellectual efforts of the individual and society; All employees of the Insistence and Ambition Training Center site, male and female trainers and trainees, must adhere to this responsibility and enhance this value. TheInsistence and Ambition Training Center stands firm in the face of those who try to cheat, forgery, or any violation of the rights of academic integrity in electronic training.
Articles of the Charter of Academic Integrity of theInsistence and Ambition Training Center:
1. Commitment to Islamic values, including honesty and trust, and keeping away from what contradicts Islamic Sharia.
2. Commitment to respect national customs and traditions and to stay away from all that contradicts them.
3. Reviewing the instructions for electronic training and keenness on knowledge achievement in all honesty, integrity and sincerity.
4. Be sure to attend the electronic courses personally to achieve the knowledge required to achieve the main objective of the training, which is to raise the knowledge level of the trainee.
5. Reviewing the system for combating cybercrime in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia issued by Cabinet Resolution No. 79, dated 3/7/1428 AH, which was approved by Royal Decree No. M/ dated 3/8/1428, and understanding the penalties related to information crimes or digital violations .
6. Show academic honesty and academic integrity in e-training.
7. Ensure the use of high-quality tablets to achieve the goal of electronic training.
8. Not to use public networks to attend electronic courses because of their danger to information security and penetration of devices.
9. It is recommended to use high-speed terrestrial internet networks while attending training courses.
Procedures and penalties for violations of academic integrity in the Insistence and Ambition Training Center:
1. Notifying the violating trainee of his fear of promptly correcting his situation.
2. Depriving the trainee who persists in academic outing violations from training opportunities at the center.
3. Notifying the competent authorities of the wrong behavior of the violating trainee for the third time (National Center for E-Learning + Technical and Vocational Training Corporation) to take what they deem appropriate against the violator.
4. Failure to grant the trainee who is violating the electronic training a certificate of attendance of the course and not to send it to the Manar platform for training according to a report prepared by the center.