Technical support Policy18 أغسطس، 2021 2021-12-17 17:30
Technical support Policy
Technical Support Policy
Technical Support Policy The technical support team works to provide its services to all users of the electronic platform in several ways to suit all the easiest desires of users, including:
1. Support via software and applications to access users’ devices such as “TeamViewer”.
2. Support via social networking programs (WhatsApp – Telegram – Twitter).
3. Direct phone support.
4. Support inside the training room.
5. Email support.
6. Support via the website’s technical support form.
Beneficiaries of technical support services
– The center’s trainers registered in the educational platform for the purpose of providing training courses. –
All trainees who join the training courses on our training platform. –
Supervisors of relevant government agencies such as:
The Technical and Vocational Training Corporation and the National E-Learning Program.
Technical support channels
– Direct call center 0536339006 during official working hours from Sunday to Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm and during training sessions.
– E-mail for services and technical support email@example.com
– Social media applications
Services and systems covered by technical support
• Attending courses and solving technical problems facing users.
• Training on the electronic platform, its use and benefit from its advantages.
• Necessary qualification of users.
• Log in to the educational platform and create an account for the trainee.
• Attending the session and using live broadcasting applications.
• Entry of the trainer to the platform.
• Extracting the trainee’s certificate from the Manar platform.
Expected response time:
• In the event that the support is via WhatsApp, whether from a trainer or a trainee, it will be answered at the same moment.
• Twitter usually responds within minutes via conversation.
• E-mail It may take 10 minutes to receive the mail and then reply to it.
Roles, responsibilities and authorities The roles required to carry out technical support are divided into several levels:
The customer service call center receives all incoming calls as well as provides initial technical support to them according to the nature of the incoming inquiries or transfer them to the competent department.
Supporting Operational Section Through this section, the technical support process is completed and verified.
Working hours are from Sunday to Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm, and during training sessions.
The level of service quality provided and the level of satisfaction of the beneficiary are measured after completing the training program by means of a questionnaire sent to the e-mail or via the e-learning system.